Skip to main content

Horror Game The Dark Pictures: The Devil in Me Revealed

More
2 years 10 months ago #11193 by dennis terro
The Dark Pictures Anthology game series developed by Supermassive Games has released three installments so far, and House of Ashes just came out on October 22. The horror series began with Man of Medan in 2019. Each following year another title was released along with a sneak peek of the next year's horror game. This year's preview was for The Dark Pictures: The Devil in Me, the fourth and final installment of season 1 of The Dark Pictures Anthology.

The Dark Pictures Anthology was planned to contain 8 installments in total. Until Dawn was a huge financial and critical success for Supermassive Games and has since tried to capitalize on that success with The Dark Pictures Anthology. The games featured in the anthology are about half the size of Until Dawn, but still offer plenty of scares and interesting decision-making. Now, a new trailer for The Dark Pictures: The Devil in Me has been revealed that shows several new characters in an unknown location. The trailer is narrated by a psychotic killer who will presumably serve as the antagonist for the next installment. Brief glimpses of new characters were also shown, but it's not sure if these characters are the ones the player will control in The Devil in Me or the ones that were killed by the narrator. At the end of the trailer, it was also revealed that The Devil in Me will be the last installment of season 1 of The Dark Pictures Anthology.

Although unconfirmed, it makes sense that Season 2 will contain the last four games in The Dark Pictures Anthology, but it's not sure how long fans will have to wait between Season 1 and Season 2. The idea of ​​having different seasons could potentially. be used. to give Supermassive Games more time to develop future horror games. As of now, it has been releasing a new installment in The Dark Pictures Anthology every year, so by having The Devil in Me as the final game in Season 1, this could result in Supermassive Games working on a different project. .

issuu.com/super-seducer-3-pc-free-download

issuu.com/outriders-free-download

issuu.com/dice-legacy-pc-free-download

issuu.com/subverse-pc-free-download

issuu.com/biomutant-pc-free-download

issuu.com/nioh-2-pc-free-download

From what was shown so far in the trailer for The Devil in Me, it appears to be quite different from previous Dark Pictures games. Rather than focusing on a particular monster or some other psychological horror, The Devil in Me looks like it will pit players against a seasoned psychotic killer.
Although both Man of Medan and Little Hope received a mixed reception, many were satisfied with House of Ashes and the improvements it made to the horror series. If The Devil in Me can make House of Ashes even better, it will certainly be a strong horror title to look out for, presumably next year.

Please Anmelden or Create an account to join the conversation.