Skip to main content

Just when you thought you were clear of the Mannings.With Pe

More
2 years 1 month ago #11408 by seestyle
Just when you thought you were clear of the Mannings.With Peyton Manning retiring a few years ago to a quiet life of chicken parm sandwiches, Eli Manning was the only member of the Manning family left on an NFL Eddie Jackson Jersey field. Well, with the younger brother retiring following the 2019 NFL season, he did what many red-blooded American males would do, and joined Twitter.To paraphrase Jimmy Chitwood, I dont know if itll make any change, but I figure its time for me to start playing social media." Eli Manning (@EliManning) Manning's account quickly eclipsed 50,000 followers in about an hour,so feel free to be ultra-sad at having, like, 200 followers despite being on that hell site for 10 years.Anyway, Manningwas promptly welcomed by fellow Twitter "user"Tom Brady (I mean does anyone really believe Brady is behind the account?), who had ushered in some suspiciously quick wit on Manning's late arrival onthe Tweet Machine:"Welcome, @EliManning, In Typical fashion, you never showed up until the4thquarter anyway."Welcome , In typical fashion, you never showed up until the 4th quarter anyway Tom Brady (@TomBrady) MORE: It didn't take long for Manning to fire back.Hope your golf game is as polished as your Twitter game. Dont hit it James Daniels Jersey in the lumberyard. Eli Manning (@EliManning) Unsurprisingly, Twitter had some pretty great responses to Manning logging infor the first time.Eli Mannings son welcoming him to twitter Giants Today (@NYGToday) Eli Manning making a Twitter is the cure to the coronavirus GmenGalaxy (@goatsaquon) I will be saying the pledge of allegiance to Eli Mannings twitter every morning. Feel free to join Steve Hanlon (@SteveHanlon8) Knowing Eli Manning has finally joined Twitter Dakota Fuqua (@DakotaFuqua77) Eli Manning gets a Twitter before Cam Newton gets a contract. Out Of Play (@OutOfPlay3) While Eli's big brother Peytonis probably the better entertainer,player and spokesman,there's still Cody Whitehair Jersey plenty of time for Eli to become the become the better tweeter.Mi sed opportunity to make his avi a cla sic Eli Manning face, though. The current one is just unrecognizable.

Please Anmelden or Create an account to join the conversation.