Skip to main content

Dan Campbell quotes are mmm, mmm, good.The new Lions head co

More
2 years 1 month ago #11444 by seestyle
Dan Campbell quotes are mmm, mmm, Jake Smolinski Jersey good.The new Lions head coach stirred the soup during his headline-stealing introductory news conference in which he said the Lions would (allegorically we hope ) to show how tough of a team they would be during his tenure as coach.On Tuesday, the human embodiment of pre-workout supplementsadded another entry into the Book of Campbell, channeling the power of Instagram bodybuilders and Twitter tough guyseverywhere when he offered a definition ofwhat a "true alpha" is. new HC Dan Campbell when asked about final roster decisions between he and GM Brad Holmes: A true alpha knows when its time to concede. StaceyDales (@StaceyDales) Campbell's quote was in response to a question Mallex Smith Jersey of who would have roster decisions between he and afellow newcomer, general manager Brad Holmes, to which Campbell rea suredthat there would be no butting of heads between the two.MORE: Some additional context on Dan Campbells full quote regarding collaboration and decision making with GM Brad Holmes and his team. To make clear, hes of the collaborative mindset, always leaning on and listening to others for input, while leading at the forefront. StaceyDales (@StaceyDales) "Well, here's what I would say but here's what I would say about a true alpha:A true alpha knows when it's time to concede for the betterment of the team,"Campbell said. "And so I would tell you one way or another, there's already been a couple of things where it's like maybe we don't 'You see it a little more this way, I see it Jesus Sucre Jersey a little' we haven't had one problem. And we're not gonna have a problem."Campbell landed the job with the Lions in January after spending 10 seasons as a tight ends coach with both the Dolphins and Saints. Campbell also served as Miami's interim head coach in 2015, and has long been considered a With a new GM, coach and QB under center, it's a new era for Lions football in 2021. And,if nothing else, Campbell will be good for another quote or two this year.

Please Anmelden or Create an account to join the conversation.