Skip to main content

Carolina Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey stripped

More
2 years 1 month ago #11410 by seestyle
Carolina Panthers running back Christian McCaffrey stripped down to his underwear and donned a cowboy hatfor a feature in .Along with a series of intimate photos, the article dives into the 24-year-old NFL star's interests and hobbies off the field, such as playing the piano.Playing mind games with Christian McCaffrey () GQ Magazine Tim McCarver Jersey (@GQMagazine) From:"McCaffrey is known for playing the piano quite well. He took it up in eighth grade, after a friend told him it would help him get girls. Now it's how he relaxes in his downtime: playing Chopin and whatnot flawle sly. It's disgusting, really. I made a category for it."MORE:Read the full story and see all the photos here: GQ Magazine (@GQMagazine) McCaffrey also shares his coronavirusscare, which turned out to bebad fish while on a trip to the Bahamas with his girlfriend, I spent the whole day in the bathroom, he said to GQ Albert Pujols Jersey . I'm not even kidding you. Probably six hours.McCaffrey said he has been spending most of his time in his condo in Charlotte or at his parent's house in Colorado.I started getting to the point where I loved quarantine, McCaffrey said to the Tyler O'Neill Jersey magazine. Part of me has been trying to social distance myself for a long time now.The GQ feature touches ona number of topics, includingformer Panthers QB Cam Newton, what an NFL offseason is like during a pandemicand more. To read the full article and to see allthe pictures, .

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.