Skip to main content

Jenkins will not work

More
6 years 1 week ago #313 by Max DeSousa
Jenkins will not work was created by Max DeSousa
Hello,

I'm using logi.CAD 5.5 B722.10929, and I am having issues with compiling using Jenkins.

I've been able to get some help from people to run a compile of my project via script. Here is what I had been instructed to use:
Code:
call "C:\Program Files (x86)\logicad_v55\ENV\LcStart.bat" /lcNoWin: /lcExit: /lcCommand:lcCSpi.exe /Killserver call "C:\Program Files (x86)\logicad_v55\ENV\LcStart.bat" /lcNoWin: /lcExit: /lcCommand:lcCSpi.exe /Automation call "C:\Program Files (x86)\logicad_v55\ENV\LcStart.bat" /lcNoWin: /lcExit: /lcWait: /lcCommand:rtcg.exe -q -f:"%cd%\Compile_Log.txt" "%ProjectPath%" call "C:\Program Files (x86)\logicad_v55\ENV\LcStart.bat" /lcNoWin: /lcExit: /lcCommand:lcCSpi.exe /Killserver

This works for compiling when I run it in command prompt (Windows 7). Now, when I add these same commands to a Jenkins job it stops.

I enabled Jenkins to interact with my desktop and when I do this, logi.CAD (from the Jenkins run) says:

Error: GSL009: The signal database connector could not be initialized.
Internal error: can not access signal list COM-server!

Any ideas on how I can fix this? I am running out of ideas, and would like to run automated builds.
Attachments:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
5 years 11 months ago #316 by Jürgen Huber
Replied by Jürgen Huber on topic Jenkins will not work
Please login to view the answers

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.